Doncaster Building Defects
Focusing on you the client providing customer service that clients love, if you have building defects that you’re not sure off, give us a call we love helping customers -no charges apply to remedy over the phone
- All our staff are professionals who excel at there work
- Safety and security are key factors as we are fully insured under Public liability
Above all these factors, what makes us stand distinct and elevated is the 15 years of property inspection experience we hold as an independent property inspection. The trio factors that allows us to render effective and timely services are:
- We inspect the roof as well as the subfloor and roof space plus over 1000 items
- After it’s completed, a detailed comprehensive report is provided to the client providing clear concise details of all defects found and cost to rectify.
- Our Pre Purchase building reports with photographs and specific information on how to rectify any defects found is very appreciated by past clients
Having inspected so many homes we always advise that for the small cost involved clients should always get a building pest inspection conducted as there may be many issues that could cost you thousands to rectify.
We recently inspected a home in Lilydale a Melbourne suburb and from the outside, it seemed ok but our inspection revealed that there were major structural defects as the back part of the tiled roof had a dip and was out of level, the inspection in the roof space revealed that two sections of the rafters under the damaged roofline had been eaten by termites and required urgent rectification by a carpenter.
Unfortunately, our client did not get his house inspected before purchase and was stuck with the bill which was a few thousand dollars if only he had an inspected conducted he could have saved himself a lot of money
If you have a building defect or have you noticed cracks and unsure what the problem is giving us a call as in most cases we can help over the phone